Search This Blog

Friday 22 July 2016

Weird numbers

I haven't been posting for a few days. My apologies. What is puzzling is that the daily views have been going stratospheric as compared to the times when I'm inactive. Yesterday and today they've been hitting the 300s and 400s. It seems that the big audience is Russia with 508 views yesterday and 979 today already!  Maybe they're reading the adventures of Tana Standish and trying to find out what is fact and what is fiction, even if it all 'happened' in the 1970s...!

Normal service will be resumed shortly.  In the meantime, I'm reading a non-fiction book entitled Life in Russia (1983) by Michael Binyon. Yes, more (never-ending) research.

2 comments:

Neil A. Waring said...

Hope the views keep coming. Maybe you have found a new audience and another place to sell books. Good Luck

Nik Morton said...

Thanks, Neil. I suspect it's some kind of aberration. It would be great if that many people actually bought my books!