Complaints made by British travellers while abroad (I don't know if they were true, but if they were on Twitter they must be, no?):
- Our jug of sangria didn't have a wide-ranging fruit selection in it.
- The bottle of shampoo provided at the hotel was clearly meant for midgets
- It should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.
- The beans on my Full English breakfast definitely were not Heinz.
- We went to Turkey and there was far too many Turkish people for my liking.